Monday, January 26, 2009

The Calendar

So I got to thinking, instead of posting each week of available spots, I would actually make a calendar for available dates haha. Much easier right? So currently I accept 3 logo clients a week. Promo templates and business cards will be on a first come first serve basis, and generally will be available for 1-2 customers a week! The premade promos, business cards, and logos will be available at anytime though, so if you're interested in a kit or premade design, please email me at heatherlynnphotos@yahoo.com for more information.

:) Heather




calendar more info on my blog...which is SLOWLY but surely coming together haha

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you again for creating my design for me. I love it and am having so much fun with it. You were amazing to work with... I will be refering more people to you!! thanks again, Keri

    ReplyDelete